Aims of the Association are:
• The unity of all those who believe in the idea of a united Europe, in the form of a federal, democratic, social and inclusive European State.
• To contribute to the preservation of the cultural, religious and humanist inheritance of Europe, from which the universal values of the inviolable and inalienable rights of the human person, freedom, democracy, equality, solidarity and the rules of the law have been developed.
• Contribute to the development of a European identity while respecting the history, culture and traditions of the people of Europe.
• To contribute to the promotion of economic and social progress of the people of Europe, under the principles of sustainable development, economic, social and territorial cohesion and environmental protection.
• Contribute to the development of the external action of the Union in order to promote peace in the global context of the principles of democracy, rule of law, human dignity, protection of human rights, equality and solidarity, and with full respect for the principles of Charter of the United Nations and international law.
• Contributing to shaping an ever closer union among the people of Europe, in which decisions are taken as close as possible to the citizen in accordance with the principles of democracy, subsidiarity, national and European identity.
• Contribute to the development of a transparent, democratic, and social solidarity Greek state, able to star in the course of European integration.